100% polyester micro-fiber is super-soft, moisture-wicking and quick-drying, with superior durability and sun protection. Double lock velcro with drawstring. White Panel along left leg and high storage pocket.
– Traditional closed side seams.
– Ultra extreme comfort offered with these Thunder board shorts.
– 100% micro-fiber polyester offers a soft breathable feel every time.
– A cloth that maintains an ideal body temperature all the time.
– Water repellent and easy to care for.
– Finer than cotton, wool and silk the ultimate fight shorts.
– Extreme versatility pull-string waistband with hook & loop locking closure provide a perfect cross trainer short for all aspects of MMA fighting.
|Size||Waist||Length (Waist to knee)|
- ProForce® Thunder Board Shorts – Black
- 100% micro-fiber polyester offers a soft breathable feel every time
- Pull-string waistband with hook & loop locking closure
- White Panel along left leg and high storage pocket
When you’re choosing the gear you need to prepare for your training sessions, you’ll want to consider the clothes you wear to the gym. For MMA training, you don’t need to focus on wearing a traditional uniform like you might in another martial arts discipline, but there are still some guidelines for the basic apparel worn during MMA training and fights. Kickboxing shorts give you a wide range of motion and are very lightweight to provide easy movement. These shorts are typically quite short and feature a slit in each leg to give you an ideal range of motion. Board shorts are an all-around favorite, both in the gym and out of it. You can wear board shorts during training, sparring, or during any physical activity you enjoy. These shorts pair well with an ConnectHit short- or long-sleeved rash guards.
View: Buying Guide