– 1/2″ thick vinyl covered foam offers protection from top of ankle to bottom of knee.
– Strategically placed cutouts allow for more comfort and air flow.
– Extra padding is offered down the middle of the guard where more contact occurs.
– Fastens with 2 elastic straps around the leg.
– Comes in red, white, blue, black, and silver.
– Matching sparring head gear, boots, and gloves also available.
For a master in martial arts, safety is an essential concept to consider, whether you are competing in a bout or just sparring. This is especially true when it comes to sensitive body parts, such as your shins and insteps. Asian World of Martial Arts (AWMA) offers a wide range of quality products for shin, instep, and forearm protection. Fighters can choose according to their needs, whether they require training equipment, sparring, or mixed martial arts gear. The ProForce® II UCV ™ forearm guard guarantees safety and breathability since it’s made out of Dura-Foam, which feels as light as a feather and can also reduce wind resistance. Sizes vary from Small to Large, and it comes in the traditional white color. The ProForce® Lightning shin & instep guard is a much more daring option for those martial artists who want to catch up with the latest fashion trends. It is considered an alternative to sparring boots and has strategically placed cutouts that allow for more comfort. Colors come in blue, red, white, and black. These options alone ensure that all fighters can personalize their overall outfit. Sizes range from Child/Small to Large.
ProForce/Adidas/Macho Shin Guard Sizing Chart
Length should equal distance from bottom of the knee to the top of the ankle.