– Closed cell foam padding is doubled layered for impact protection.
– Vinyl cover with soft inner lining.
– Shin pad has two adjustable elastic hook and loop closure straps and one elastic band for an ideal fit.
– Detachable Foot pad has one adjustable elastic hook and loop closure strap and one elastic band to keep them piggy’s protected.
– Taekwondo designed but suitable for all martial arts styles.
– Seven sizes are available.
Shin/Instep/Forearm Protective Gear
Keep your arms and legs protected during practice by wearing shin, instep, and forearm protective gear appropriate for your training setup. Most martial arts training sessions require significant impact to and use of your arms and legs as you develop new skills and spar. But certain parts of your arms and legs can’t absorb the impact of a training session and require a little extra protection. That’s where forearm, shin, and instep protective gear comes in handy. Forearm guards keep your wrists safe from punches delivered by a partner, or from a punch or chop that lands awkwardly on your intended surface. Shin guards protect your shins from stray kicks that you might receive during a sparring match. Combine shin/instep protective gear covers your entire kicking area to help you hone your kicking. You can select from a variety of training guards for your forearms, shins, and instep, and find sizing appropriate for your shape so that guards stay in place.