– Premium synthetic fiber along with excellence construction provides long lasting durability and functionality.
– The shin & instep is designed in a truly innovative and ergonomic way, for unrestricted mobility.
– Dual layer foam padding with vented side panels enable both ventilation during training and optimal shock absorption.
– Lightweight contoured design is a must for any combat fighter, Muay Thai, MMA, Kickboxer, etc.
– Dual adjustable hook & loop rear closure straps and elastic foot strap stabilization provide superior support and comfort during training.
– Available in Black Red color combination in sizes X-Small through X-Large.
- Premium synthetic fiber along with excellence construction provides long lasting durability and functionality.
- Dual layer foam padding with vented side panels.
- Available in Black Red color combination XS through XL.
Shin/Instep/Forearm Protective Gear
Keep your arms and legs protected during practice by wearing shin, instep, and forearm protective gear appropriate for your training setup. Most martial arts training sessions require significant impact to and use of your arms and legs as you develop new skills and spar. But certain parts of your arms and legs can’t absorb the impact of a training session and require a little extra protection. That’s where forearm, shin, and instep protective gear comes in handy. Forearm guards keep your wrists safe from punches delivered by a partner, or from a punch or chop that lands awkwardly on your intended surface. Shin guards protect your shins from stray kicks that you might receive during a sparring match. Combine shin/instep protective gear covers your entire kicking area to help you hone your kicking. You can select from a variety of training guards for your forearms, shins, and instep, and find sizing appropriate for your shape so that guards stay in place.