– Micro fiber lightweight ultra durable fabric.
– All way stretch for unrestricted mobility.
– Elastic stretch waistband with reinforced hook & loop closure.
– Split thigh design allows for high knee kicking.
– Two color combinations available black/red or black/white.
– Sizes 26″ thru 42″
When you’re choosing the gear you need to prepare for your training sessions, you’ll want to consider the clothes you wear to the gym. For MMA training, you don’t need to focus on wearing a traditional uniform like you might in another martial arts discipline, but there are still some guidelines for the basic apparel worn during MMA training and fights. Kickboxing shorts give you a wide range of motion and are very lightweight to provide easy movement. These shorts are typically quite short and feature a slit in each leg to give you an ideal range of motion. Board shorts are an all-around favorite, both in the gym and out of it. You can wear board shorts during training, sparring, or during any physical activity you enjoy. These shorts pair well with an ConnectHit short- or long-sleeved rash guards.
View: Buying Guide